More productive employees… take the first step
DCM Corporate is the leader in providing financial wellbeing solutions
…good for business, good for individuals, good for the economy. Increase productivity by helping your employees overcome the burden of debt and encouraging them to build wealth
Our purpose… Creating sustainable financial wellbeing for all
According to the Reserve bank, South Africans spend R78 out of each R100 servicing their debt, meaning they are left with only R22 out of every R100 for rent, food, clothing, water and lights, school fees and other expenses, leaving little for saving and unexpected expenses.
Employees in this position are less productive
We can assist you in improving productivity by determining the financial health of your employees and with this information we can assist you in taking the necessary steps to make improvements where required
DCM offers a unique, holistic solution, focusing on the key elements contributing to sustainable financial wellbeing impacting the following areas:
- Reduction of garnishee orders
- Prevention of garnishee orders
- Improvement of over indebtedness levels
Our services include:
- Garnishee order administration
- Garnishee order prevention services
- Financial wellness training
- On-on-one coaching
- Debt counselling
- Rescindment of court orders
How does this benefit your business?
- We manage employees in critical debt
- No additional administration burden on your payroll department
- We address the root cause of credit problems
- Less risk of labour instability caused by employee over indebtedness
- Improved employee morale leading to better productivity and less absenteeism
- Financial state of employees is stabilized and enhanced
- Employees build asset value
- Loan advances are reduced as employees start saving
Positive, measurable results achieved with DCM
Success Story – Care for iMali project implemented at Sibanye Gold. DCM Corporate’s intervention programme drastically reduces the level of employee over indebtedness.
20,642 Employees TrainedEmployees don’t understand financial terminology, debt and its impact on their payslip. Financial literacy training provided by specialised consultants.
20,642 Budgets DoneBudget training provided to employees who did not know how to budget.
More than R1m savedEmployees vulnerable to unscrupulous lenders. 2,154 Emolument Attachment / Garnishee orders reduced.
Average instalment reduced by 49%Critically indebted employees need immediate relief, 254 employees receiving debt counselling.
We’d love to talk to you about how employee financial wellbeing can change your business and improve productivity
And there’s no time like the present. Contact us now and let one of our consultants show you how.